21 Sep Seafood Paella
Preparation Time: 5minutes, Cooking Time: 25minutes, Serves: 6-8
You Will Need:
- About 1,5kg – 2kg Seafood Mix ( Thouorulghy thawed and excess water drained)
- 4 Cups Cooked Rice
- 1 Onion- finely chopped
- 1/2 Green Pepper- chopped
- 1/2 Red Pepper – chopped
- 1 Tomato, grated
- 1 Cup Mixed Veggies – steamed
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs Spice for Rice
- 2 Tbs Spice for Fish
- 1 Tbs Paprika or Peri-Peri spice if you prefer a little heat
- 1 Tbs Ground Coriander
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs Olive oil for frying
- In a paella pan or wide pot, heat oil then add onions, peppers, and sauté for about 1 minute. Add garlic and all the spices and stir.
- Add Seafood Mix and cook for 5minutes.
- Add grated tomato, stir and cook for a further 5- 8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Now add steamed mixed vegetables and cooked rice and carefully mix everything together.
- Let this cook for a further 3- 5min on low heat and it will be ready to serve.