16 May Roasted Rack Of Lamb
Prep Time 5min, Serves 4, Cooking Time 40min
You Will Need:
- 1 Rack of Lamb (about 6 – 8 Ribs)
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Steak & Chops Spice
- 2 Tbsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Garlic ( Dried)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh Rosemary for garnishing (optional)
- Mix all the spices/dry ingredients with olive oil together in a bowl to form a paste mixture.
- Season the meat with Salt & Pepper
- Rub the mixture all over your rack and set aside
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place the rack on an oiled oven proof tray or cast iron pot and roast for 25-40 minutes, depending on how you like your meat done. (I like mine medium-rare, so I cook it shorter, you can cook it longer if you prefer it well done).
- Serve with Roast Vegetables or Mash Potatoes
- Garnish with Fresh Rosemary (optional)
Tip: Roast your Vegetables in the same tray/pot to save time and intensify their flavour, season them with salt & pepper, garlic and fresh rosemary.