20 Dec How To Make a Perfect Pan Fried Steak
You Will Need:
- 2 Thick Cut Steaks (Porterhouse is my favorite)
- Crushed Garlic (Dried)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ Teaspoon Olive oil
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic halved
- Sprinkle dried crushed garlic, salt, and black pepper evenly over the steak & let them rest.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Add oil to pan & swirl to coat.
- Add fresh thyme, rosemary, and garlic and let it fry for 30seconds
- Add steaks to pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until browned (less time if you like yours Rare like me :))
- Take the steaks out and let them rest on a board or platter for 5-10minutes before serving.
- Enjoy 🙂