23 Nov Cauliflower Rice, Roasted Pumpkin & Steak Salad.
You Will Need:
- 1 Cup Grated Cauliflower
- 1/3 Red Onions – cut into strips
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper cut into big chunks
- 2 Cloves Garlic – finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic – halved
- 1 Cup Rosa Tomatoes
- Baby Spinach – a handful
- Pecan Nuts (optional)
- 1 Cup Roasted Pumpkin
- Grilled Porterhouse Steak cut into strips
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh Coriander- about 2 spoons
- 2 Sprigs Of fresh rosemary
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Piece Porterhouse Steak
- Season with Salt & Pepper and let it rest for 20min.
- Heat a grill pan and add 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- Add halved garlic cloves
- Add fresh rosemary
- Grill your steak for about 3 min each side ( less or more time depending on how you prefer yours done)
- Remove from pan and let it rest for about 10min
- Cut your steak into small strips and set aside.
- In an ovenproof dish, toss your pumpkin, olive oil and cinnamon and roast in a preheated oven for about 20min (don’t overcook).
- In a skillet, sauté red onions, yellow peppers and then add chopped garlic and rosa tomatoes
- Add grated Cauliflower and cook for a further 30seconds
- Season with salt and pepper, you can also add dried parsley
- Add roasted pumpkin, beef strips, baby spinach, chopped coriander and toss gently.
- Garnish with pecan nuts (optional)